Special session on real-time Quality Control of oceanographic data, OCEANS16 Monterey, CA, USA
A special session addressing the real-time quality control of oceanographic data will be arranged at the MTS/IEEE OCEANS’16 Monterey Bay, CA (see http://www.oceans16mtsieeemonterey.org).
Specific topics sought include:
- Data management of QC information
- Emerging QC at cabled observatories
- Implementation of QARTOD tests
- Quality assurance standards
- Regional test thresholds
- Application of QC information to real-world solutions
- Case studies of challenging QC problems
Abstracts are due by April 22nd and should be identified as being submitted for the Real-Time QC special session. Full papers are due by July 15th.